Thursday 14 January 2016

My Life Under Threat - Dr. Alex Otti

Dr. Alex Otti, Abia State governorship candidate of the All Progressives Grand Alliance (APGA), has raised the alarm over threats to his life. Otti, who was recently declared duly elected by a Court of Appeal sitting in Owerri, Imo State lamented several attempts by some interests to eliminate him.
According to Otti,  all attempts on my life will fail because I am  holding in trust the mandate of the people of Abia State. He expressed absolute faith in God, adding that those after his life were merely wasting their time.

Otti Said “There have been threats to my life but I do not fear because I am a child of God. My Bible says ‘touch not my anointed and do my prophet no  harm’. “You must have heard the one that happened in Abuja. I was in a place in Abuja from Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday morning, God told me to move away from there and relocate to another town, so I moved. On Thursday night, over 10 men stormed my residence, killed my mobile policeman and turned the place upside down. God had taken me away then. So, I have no fears…” 

The Court of Appeal on December 31, 2015, removed Okezie Ikpeazu of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) as governor of Abia State and declared Otti winner of the April 11 and April 25 supplementary elections in the state.

(Via the Daily Sun)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

May God preserve his life and mount him up to his rightful seat as the principal public servant of Abia State