Monday 15 February 2016

Kanye West Compares Himself to Saint Paul, Begs Mark Zuckerberg to Invest $1Billion in Kanye Ideas

Subsequent to the release of Life of Pablo by Kanye west, the American rapper who premiered his songs at Madison Square Garden in New York on Thursday night – appearing on Saturday Night Live, and spending time on Twitter comparing himself to St Paul (the saint, not the Minnesota city).

The Guardian also said, Kanye  made claims on twitter again that he is $53m in debt, and the US rapper called on Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg to “invest $1bn into Kanye West ideas … after realizing he is the greatest living artist and greatest artist of all time”. see Tweets after the cut....

Guardian revealed Kanye continued with a bizarre series of Tweets through Sunday night and Monday morning: In his words...“Mark Zuckerberg I know it’s your bday but can you please call me by 2mrw … You love hip hop, you love my art… I am your favorite artist but you watch me barely breathe and still play my album in your house … World, please tweet, FaceTime, Facebook, instagram, whatever you gotta do to get Mark to support me … I’m this generation’s Disney … I want to bring dope shit to the world … I don’t have enough resources to create what I really can.”

He insisted that “one of the coolest things” Zuckerberg could do would be “to help me in my hour of need”.

He then widened his appeal to other tech billionaires.

Kanye West and Mark Zuckerberg

He said: “All you dudes in San Fran play rap music in your homes but never help the real artists.” He added that they were more interested in opening schools in Africa. “like you really helped the country”, than – by implication – giving money to the one of the world’s most high-profile celebrities. “All you guys had meetings with me and no one lifted a finger to help,” he concluded.




No comments: