Thursday 11 May 2017

Jackpot Winner goes Home with N5.675m

Image result for Anthony Akuma
Anthony Akuma, a secondary school leaver has become the first jackpot winner in an electronic raffle draw powered by EG&H Concept in collaboration with Diamond Bank and First Bank.

A cheque of N5,675,000, was presented to him by an official of the National Lottery Regulatory Commission (NLRC), Savy Agba and the Chief Executive of EG &H Concept,  Thomson Eje and Nneka Umeh, Head, Diamond Y'ello, Diamond Bank Plc at a ceremony held in Abuja over the weekend.

Reacting to his prize money, Akuma, who could nt contain his joy said: “It’s good to know this is real. Today is one of the happiest days of my life. From now, I am not going to be chased away by task force again as a telephone and telephone accessories street hawker. This is my day! This is because of God, and I have faith. Now I know it is real. “This has changed my life. My big thanks to Plenty millions Lotto. I played with little money”, he said.

In his remarks after presenting the cheque, the CEO of EG&H Thomson Eje described the winning as a development that has changed the lottery landscape in Nigeria.



No comments: